Straight Edge Grippers
Curved Edge Grippers
Bevel Edge Grippers
Fabric gripper systems are a flexible solution for providing stretched fabric as the final internal finish for acoustic and decorative applications. Fabric gripper systems can also be used for making modular fabric wall panels, fabric ceiling panels and acoustic fabric panels.
A fabric gripper system consists of a set of engineered profiles or tracks that provide a framework between which an absorber is filled. For acoustic applications, you can choose between mineral wool, glass wool, or polyester wool. Fabric is then dressed and stretched taut into the interlocking jaws of the framed track providing an immaculate finish.
Fabric gripper systems can be fitted to any wall or ceiling surface including uneven substrates. We have a wide range of profiles of varying depths and sections which facilitate unlimited design solutions, including irregular and complex shapes, curved surfaces, grid patterns and shadow gap details.
Advantages of using Fabric Gripper Paneling System
- Our gripper systems are compatible with most fabrics from budget range screen and panel fabrics to high value silks. This flexibility allows interior designers and acoustic consultants to specify from a virtually unlimited choice of fabrics. We only sell high quality imported UPVC grippers.
- All our grippers are free from harmful chemicals and the profiles do not liberate any kind of harmful gases or smoke.
- Gripper systems are usually assembled on site and therefore allow full flexibility with site coordination, fixtures and fittings and intricate details. This enables us to provide a perfect fit to adjacent finishes.
- You can choose from straight edge, beveled edge, and curved edge gripper profiles.
- Undulations do not occur in fabric installed with grippers, unlike the conventional mechanism of sticking fabric on plywood or similar substrate.
- Maintenance is very easy on site as the system is modular and does not require specialized workforce to remove and reapply.
- You can design solutions including irregular and complex shapes and curved surfaces.
- Precision designed
- Smooth finishes
- Quality approved
- Covers any wall size
- Cinema & Movie theaters
- Recording studios
- Conference & board rooms & much more