Showing the single result
Nankarrow GeoWeave™ ‘Breathe’ Fire Rated Acoustic Fabric for Walls, Ceilings, & Panels₹50.00 incl GST Cutting charges only. Enter quantity for pricing.
Our range of acoustic fabric and acoustic cloth that can be used to wrap your acoustic panels or for wall-to-wall cladding, using our gripper system.
- Acoustical fabric for wrapping acoustical wall panels, such as our Nankarrow fabrics, are designed to let sound energy into an acoustical panel to do its job, rather than reflecting sound off the surface.
- All acoustic fabrics are made of recycled polyester and are Class A fire rated, and is designed to absorb mid to high frequency sound, in order to reduce ambient noise and chatter in office areas. Usually a +3dB boost for high frequencies can be applied on room speakers to compensate for brightness loss.
Acoustic Fabrics play an important functional and aesthetic role on an interior environment. The Nankarrow fabric line offers a wide array of designs with variations of contents, weight, repeat, breaking strength, tear resistance, NRC rating and directional vs. non-directional. Click on the product name for further information and pricing.
Below is a description of common terms you will need to know when choosing an acoustic fabric:
- Repeat– The length between the starting point and ending point of a pattern.
- Breaking Strength– The minimum tensile strength needed to tear the fabric apart.
- Tear Resistance– The capacity of a fabric to withstand the tearing force required to propogate a tear after its initiation.
- NRC rating– How much sound the fabric reflects into the absorptive material backing it. The NRC rating of a fabric is determined by placing an anechoic termination behind the fabric and measuring how much sound can penetrate the fabric and reach the anechoic termination.