ArmaSound Barrier E, known as high performance mass loaded sound barrier for a quieter environment. The product is flexible and easy to install and is free of lead, unrefined aromatic oils and bitumen. It is excellent at reducing the transmission of airborne sound and in enhancing the insertion loss performance of pipe insulation by providing a barrier to noise.
Armacell ArmaSound Barrier E Features:
- Excellent at reducing the transmission of airborne sound
- Flexible and easy to install
- Lead free, unrefined aromatic oils and bitumen
- Enhances the insertion loss performance of pipe insulation
- Integral component of ArmaSound® Industrial Systems
- Satisfies acoustic class 8 according to NORSOK R-004.
Armacell ArmaSound Barrier E Specifications:
- Material: Thermoplastic polymer compound
- Product Dimension (L x W): 2 x 1.25 meter
- Fire Test: Tested according to FMVSS 302
- Fire Performance: Max. service temperature +65 °C / +149 °F
- Fire Performance: Min. service temperature -20 °C / -4 °F
- Weight (Mass Per Unit Area): 2 mm thickness 4.8 to 5.5 kg/m²
- Weight (Mass Per Unit Area): 3 mm thickness 7.2 to 8.25 kg/m²
- Weight (Mass Per Unit Area): 4 mm thickness 9.7 to 11.0 kg/m²
- Sound Reduction: 2 mm thickness, mean sound reduction index Rw ≥ 22 dB
- Sound Reduction: 3 mm thickness, mean sound reduction index Rw ≥ 25 dB
- Sound Reduction: 4 mm thickness, mean sound reduction index Rw ≥ 28 dB
- Storage: Material shall be stored indoors, in clean and dry conditions, away from direct sunlight.