Auracoustic Soundshapes are absorption panels made of glasswool, it is light in weight with a design that will make your surrounding look great. Installation of these clouds look like free floating element that reduces the background noise and reverberation time, enhancing speech intelligibility. Architects and Designer recommend this product as it can be used for decorative purpose, has low maintenance and easy to install. You can request to customize your baffle color and shape as per your requirement, it will give a great look to your surrounding and can be adjusted to various heights and angles. The baffles are tested for acoustic performance as well as fire safety. Suspension wires included, which helps the baffle to suspend horizontally from the ceiling making it look rich and classy.
Applications: It can be used in various places like Restaurants & Bars, Conference rooms, Offices, Recording studios, Music rooms, Home theaters, Rehearsal rooms, Nightclubs, Pubs, Lobbies & Commercial Spaces.
Auracoustic Soundshapes Ceiling Baffles Features:
- Made of Glasswool
- High performance sound absorption material
- Light volume weight
- Easy installation
- Used for decorative purpose
- Custom sizes and colors on request
- Standard Aura White has energy saving, high light reflective finish.
Auracoustic Soundshapes Ceiling Baffles Specifications:
- Thickness: 25mm & 40mm
- Diameter: 600mm, 1200mm
- Material: Glasswool
- Density: 96 kg/m3
- Fire Performance: A level fire resistant
- Recycled Content: Grater than 50%
- Surface Finish: Laminated printed scrim on all sides
- Mounting: Accessories included.