Acustidan 16/2 is a multi-layer panel made of a high density bitumen based membrane and a porous textile layer. Acoustically it works as a low frequency sound insulation. It has been specially designed for aerial noise acoustic insulation and can be used both for wall and ceiling insulation of houses and business premises.
- Commonly used in shops, bars, cinemas and discotheques, it improves the insulation against low frequencies compared to the traditional insulation based on mineral wool.
- Used inside plasterboard chambers in hotels or housing rehabilitation.
- Used around drain pipes to its isolation.
Acustidan 16/2 Multi-layer Membrane Features:
- High-density membrane
- Suitable for low and medium frequencies
- It can be used for both wall and ceiling insulation
- Thickness: 18mm.
Acustidan 16/2 Multi-layer Membrane Specifications:
- Length 6m
- Width: 1m
- Thickness: 18mm
- Roll Size: 6m²
- Dimension (mm): 6000 x 1000 x 18
- Airborne sound insulation: 48 dBA.
- Cut the product
- Placement against wall
- Clamp with insulation fixing
- Insulation fixing in the overlap
- In ceiling, install profile
- Fix the product with screws.