Danofon is a multi-layer composite made of a high density mass loaded vinyl (MLV) membrane between two porous textile layers. This is scientifically proven to be the best implementation of mass loaded vinyl or limp mass. It works as a membrane resonator with porous material on both sides.
Acoustically it works as a low and medium frequency insulation. Highly recommended as an in-partition solution for intensive privacy applications for home theatres, studios, and offices.
- Airborne sound insulation in cavity masonry solution for separating walls of houses, flats or rooms for residential purpose.
- Airborne sound insulation of partitions in home theatres and studios.
- Insulation inside cavity of external cavity walls and suspended ceilings against low-middle and high frequencies in commercial premises with no sound players activity or with low sound emission like bars, restaurants, supermarkets, etc.
- Renewal of separating walls between different users in living areas of residential buildings.
- Separation between offices and factory in industrial buildings.
Application: It can be used in various places like Auditorium, Home theater, Dubbing room, Schools & Universities, Hotels, Conference room, Residential areas, Commercial spaces, Banquet hall, Rehearsal room, etc.
Danofon Multi-layer Sound Insulation Membrane Features:
- High-density composite multi-layer absorber
- 48db(A) airborne noise insulaton
- True limp-mass solution
- Works as a low-medium and high frequency insulation
- It can be used for both wall and ceiling insulation
- Thickness: 28mm.
Danofon Multi-layer Sound Insulation Membrane Specifications:
- Length 6m
- Width: 1m
- Thickness: 28mm
- Roll Size: 6m²
- Dimension (mm): 6000 x 1000 x 28
- Airborne sound insulation: 63 dBA.
- Quantity: 1 Unit.
- Cut the product
- Placement against wall
- Clamp with insulation fixing
- Insulation fixing in the overlap.