Membrana Acústica Danosa M.A.D.2 is a high density bitumen modified membrane specifically designed to behave as an anti resonant material. It is an efficient substitute for lead sheets. Between porous absorbers materials works like a panel absorbers (most efficient at absorbing low frequencies).
STANDARDS AND CERTIFICATION:
Acoustic certifications resulting from approved laboratory tests.
- Used between rigid elements such as plasterboard’s to improve the low frequency insulation.
- Used between spring elements (fibers, rock wool) to increase the overall insulation treatment, improving significantly against low frequencies through the membrane effect within mass-spring-mass system.
- It used as anti-resonant material in industrial acoustic insulation, providing acoustic mass to the galvanized steel sheet.
M.A.D.2 High Density Acoustic Membrane Features:
- High density bitumen modified membrane
- Designed to behave as an anti resonant material
- Most efficient at absorbing low frequencies
M.A.D.2 High Density Acoustic Membrane Specifications:
- Length: 12m
- Width: 1m
- Thickness: 2mm
- Roll Size: 12m²
- Dimension (mm): 12000 x 1000 x 2
- Quantity: 1 Unit.
- Staple on 1st plate (wall)
- Place the second plate (wall)
- Staple on 1st plate (floating ceiling)
- Set the 2nd plate (floating ceiling).