M.A.D.4 auto-adhesive is a high density membrane of bitumen modified self-adhesive specifically designed to behave as an anti resonant material. It is an efficient substitute for lead sheets.
|Thickness tolerance||< 10||%||EN 823|
|Length and width tolerance||< 5||%||EN 822|
|Nominal mass||> 6||Kg/m2||EN 1849-1|
|Tensile strength: longitudinal||200||N/5 cm||EN 12311-1|
|Tensile strength: tranversal||175||N/5 cm||EN 12311-1|
|Resistance to tearing (nail shank)||180±50||KN/m||EN 12310-1|
|Dimensional stability at elevated temperature||stable||–||EN 1107-1|
|Reaction to fire||F||Euroclase||EN 13501-1|
|Sound reduction index improvement between plasterboard, ΔR||4||dB||EN 140-16|
|Insulation improvement to 125 Hz (rigid elements)||> 6||dB||EN 140-16|
|Insulation improvement to 125 Hz (like panel absorber)||> 9||dB||EN 140-16|
STANDARDS AND CERTIFICATION:
Acoustic certifications resulting from approved laboratory tests
|Laboratory||Test (EN 140-3) No||Result (EN 717-1)|
|L.G.A.I.||98.012.319||Rw= 33 dB|
|L.G.A.I.||98.012.316||Rw= 49 dB|
|L.G.A.I.||98.012.317||Rw= 57 dB|
|L.G.A.I.||98.012.318||Rw= 68 dB|
|LABEIN||B130-134-H91||Rw= 65 dB|
|LABEIN||B130-134-H94||Rw= 66 dB|
|DANOSA||95/MAD/012||Rw= 39 dB|
- Used between rigid elements such as plasterboard’s to improve the low frequency insulation.
- Used between spring elements (fibers, rock wool, glass wool, polyester wool) to increase the overall insulation treatment, improving significantly against low frequencies through the membrane effect within mass-spring-mass system.
- It used as anti-resonant material in industrial acoustic insulation, providing acoustic mass to the galvanized steel sheet.
M.A.D.4 Auto-Adhesive High Density Acoustic Membrane Features:
- High density bitumen modified membrane
- Auto-adhesive and easy to install
- Designed to behave as an anti resonant material.
M.A.D.4 Auto-Adhesive High Density Acoustic Membrane Specifications:
- Length: 6m
- Width: 1m
- Thickness: 4mm
- Roll Size: 6m²
- Dimension (mm): 6000 x 1000 x 4
- Quantity: 1 Unit.
- Remove non-stick paper
- Continue the membrane
- Fix the MAD to the 1st board
- Set 2nd board.