EcoHush Porro XL perforated acoustical panel is a 8ft x 4ft concealed-grid acoustical ceiling and wall panel highly recommended for large spaces where sound absorption is required. These panels are made of high quality glass reinforced gypsum with great durability and light weight for easy installation. It includes advantages like increasing sound quality while watching movies and listening to music, decreasing echo sound in large spaces. These panels are punched into many different kinds of perforations to suit your design.
If at all you have any doubts about the purchase or installation of this product, please do get in touch with our Aural Exchange team for further guidance.
It can be used in various places like airport, restaurant, concert hall, auditorium, library, movie theater, music studio, showroom, hotel, office building, museum, meeting room, school and university, exhibition center, conference hall and other public places.
EcoHush Porro XL Acoustic Panel Features:
- Decreases room echo & Improves overall sound quality
- Strong, durable, light weight and easy to install
- Made of high quality material
- Extremely easy to clean and maintain.
- Different perforations to suit your design requirements.
EcoHush Porro Acoustic Panel Specifications:
- Size (mm): 2400 X 1200
- Thickness (mm): 12
- NRC: 0.6 – 0.95 (with suitable acoustic backing)
- Edges: Taper
- Color: White, Black.