Hertz Acoustic cylindrical shape bass trap provide structural rigidity and internal air cavity necessary to absorb sound in the low frequency range. The polyester fabric tube bass traps has been designed and constructed to absorb these longer waves and control unwanted room resonances. They transform room acoustics into an unforgettably articulate and dynamic musical bass line. These bass traps are a wonderful way to create an accurate, comfortable, and portable listening environment.
Application: It can be used in various places like Sound recording studios, Home theaters, Post production studios, Film theaters, Auditorium, Dubbing rooms, Broadcast channels, Rehearsal rooms, Hi-Fi music listening rooms, etc.
Hertz Acoustic HZBT1 Bass Trap Tube Features:
- Bass absorption between 55Hz and 250Hz
- Sturdy hand crafted construction
- Used for wall corner and ceiling corner applications
- Excellent built quality
- Provides additional Low-End attenuation & delivering a truer sound.
Hertz Acoustic HZBT1 Bass Trap Tube Specifications:
- Height (inches): 48″
- Diameter (inches): 11.8″
- NRC: 1
- Frequency Range: 55Hz and 250Hz
- Fabric: Acoustic Polyester.
- Colour: Dark Blue