The Hertz Acoustic Skyline Diffuser is one of the most popular and effective tool for improving room acoustics. It features a scientific design where the diffuser pattern utilizes modulated prime root number theory to uniformly scatter sound. It consists of 144 elements, each of which has been cut on a predetermined length and the whole is arranged in a strictly defined order. The Skyline diffuser- diffuses acoustic waves before they reflect off walls or ceilings. It improves your room’s acoustics without making it sound small, dry or boxy.
Application: It can be used in various places like Film Mixing & Mastering Studios, Broadcast Channels, Film Theaters & Auditorium, Sound Recording Studios, Hi-Fi Music Listening Room, etc.
Hertz Acoustic HZSD Skyline Diffuser Features:
- Eliminates Comb Filtering & Flutter Echoes
- Pattern utilize modulated prime root number theory to uniformly scatter sound
- Balanced Sound field
- Improves your room’s acoustics without making it sound small, dry or boxy.
Hertz Acoustic HZSD Skyline Diffuser Specifications:
- Dimensions (inches): 24″ x 24″ x 4″
- Diffuse Frequency: 800Hz to 10Khz
- High Density Wood: Pine
- Color: Natural Pine & Black.