The Hertz Acoustic QRD7 Diffuser is a 7-root well diffuser design that begins scattering at approx 500 Hz and offers effective and even diffusion up to 10000Hz. The QRD7 panel diffuses the sounds in the largest bandwidth while absorbing the bass. It is best applied to walls, ceilings and can also be used in more general places to minimize slap echo. It also improves your room’s acoustic without making it sound small, dry or boxy.
Application: It can be used in various places like Film Theaters & Auditorium, Sound Recording Studios, Film Mixing & Mastering Studios, Broadcast Channels, Hi-Fi music Listening, Dubbing Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, Public Spaces, Conference Rooms, etc.
Hertz Acoustic QRD7 Acoustic Diffuser Panel Features:
- Eliminates Comb Filtering & Flutter Echoes
- Pattern utilize modulated 7 root number theory to uniformly scatter sound
- Balanced Sound field
- Improves your room’s acoustics without making it sound small, dry or boxy.
Hertz Acoustic QRD7 Acoustic Diffuser Panel Specifications:
- Dimensions (inches): 24″ x 24″ x 6″
- Wood Type: MDF/ HDF
- Frequency: 500Hz to 10Khz.