IsoAcoustics ISO-430 monitor stands will vastly improve your monitoring accuracy as it has been designed according to the PIF (Placement, Isolation, Focus) principles of acoustic design. Placed on ISO-430 speaker stands, decoupled from supporting surfaces, with minimized reflections from nearby surfaces and properly focused, your existing monitors will amaze you with accuracy you didn’t know they had. The height of this stand is 3.5″ and it can support up to 100 lbs of weight.
The ISO-430 features tilt adjustment of up to 6.5 degrees to allow you to easily focus your monitors to ear level. The isolators manage the energy of the speaker to reduce vibrations resonating through the supporting surface to eliminate dissonant sounds in the listening area or joining rooms.
Isolation: IsoAcoustics ISO-430 monitor stands isolate your speakers from supporting surfaces. Decoupling your monitors from their supporting surfaces allows the monitor and its enclosure to float independently, reducing the energy created from exciting other objects.
Application: It can be used in various places like Recording studios, Post- production houses, Radio stations, Auditoriums, Home theaters, Music rooms, Rehearsal rooms, Listening rooms, Dubbing rooms, Cinema halls, Voice over (VO) rooms, etc
IsoAcoustics ISO-430 Features:
- Designed for large-sized studio monitors
- Tilt adjustment of up to 6.5 degrees
- Better focus and deeper, tighter bass
- Compatible with many guitar and bass amplifiers
- Maximum load capacity up to 45 kg.
IsoAcoustics ISO-430 Specifications:
- Application: Studio Monitors, Amplifiers
- Maximum Load Capacity: 100 lbs (45.35 kg)
- Maximum Height: 3.5″ (8.89 cm)
- Dimensions (Width x Depth): 17″x 9″ (43.18 x 22.86 cm).