The IsoAcoustics ISO-155 Isolation Speaker Stands vastly improve your monitoring accuracy and has been designed according to the PIF (Placement, Isolation, Focus) principles of acoustic design. Placed on ISO-155 speaker stands, decoupled from supporting surfaces, with minimized reflections from nearby surfaces, and properly focused; your existing monitors will amaze you with accuracy you didn’t know they had. Overall height of the stands can be set from 3″ up to 8.75″ and they can support up to 40 lbs of weight.
Height Adjustment: The stands provide 14 variations of height and tilt adjustment, designed to optimize your listening position and placement of your monitors. They are ideal for use with studio monitors, home theatre systems and even sound reinforcement.
Isolation: IsoAcoustics ISO-155 monitor stands isolate your speakers from supporting surfaces. Decoupling your monitors from their supporting surfaces allows the monitor and its enclosure to float independently, reducing the energy created from exciting other objects.
Application: It can be used in various places like Recording studios, Post- production houses, Radio stations, Auditoriums, Home theaters, Music rooms, Colleges & Universities, Listening rooms, Dubbing rooms, Cinema halls, Rehearsal rooms, Voice over (VO) rooms, etc.
IsoAcoustics ISO-155 Features:
- Sleek design with newly formulated isolators
- 14 variations of height & tilt adjustment
- Designed for small desktop studio monitors
- Isolates studio monitors from the supporting surface
- Better focus and deeper, tighter bass
- Maximum load capacity up to 18 kg.
IsoAcoustics ISO-155 Specifications:
- Material: Aluminum
- Compatibility: Desktop Studio Monitors
- Height Adjustment (Short): 3” (7.62 cm)
- Height Adjustment (Tall): 8.75″ (22.22 cm)
- Maximum Load Capacity: 40 lbs/18 kg
- Dimensions: 6.1 x 7.5″ (15.49 x 19.05 cm).