If you’re trying to build your own home theater or recording studio, Soudafoam Pro is indispendsible to achieve good results with soundproofing.
Soudafoam PRO with CFC-free propellant is a one-component, selfexpanding, ready to use polyurethane foam. It contains CFC-free propellants, which are completely harmless to the ozone layer. It has been tested and approved for soundproofing by “ift Rosenheim”, Europe’s best testing lab.
McCoy Soudal Soudafoam Pro Features:
- One-component, self expanding, ready-to-use polyurethane foam with CFC-free propellants which are completely harmless to the ozone layer
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except Teflon, PE and PP).
- High thermal and acoustical insulation.
- Very good filling capacities
- Excellent stability (no shrink or post expansion)
- Excellent mounting capacities
- Sealing of all openings in soundproofing constructions
- Creation of a soundproof screen
Application of soundproofing layers on machinery, motors, etc
Installation of window and door frames
Filling of cavities
Mounting and sealing of window and door frames
Filling gaps between insulation materials and roof constructions
Improving thermal insulation in cooling systems
- Installation of air conditioners and ducts.
McCoy Soudal Soudafoam Pro can be used in various places like Hotels, Residential Areas, Auditoriums, Recording Studios, Music Rooms, Home Theaters, Rehearsal Rooms, Dubbing Rooms, Ship & Yacht Buildings, Generator Rooms, Schools & Universities, Conference Rooms & Office Cabins, Commercial Places, etc.