Nankarrow Canopus™ acoustic ceiling baffle are circular absorption panels made of Basotect used to reduce reverberation and improve intelligibility in high-ceiling & exposed-slab ceiling designs in commercial spaces. The light weight Basotect is easy to fit and looks like free floating element that blends in with the design of your lobby. They present architects, designers and installers with a three-dimensional, yet unobtrusive design option. The included cloud anchors and suspension cables allow the panels to suspend horizontally from the ceiling. Easily wall mounted and is lab tested for acoustic performance as well as fire safety, making them safe from use in all types of installations.
Applications: It can be used in various places like Restaurants & Bars, Conference rooms, Offices, Recording studios, Music rooms, Home theaters, Rehearsal rooms, Nightclubs, Pubs, Lobbies & Commercial Spaces.
Nankarrow Canopus™ Round Acoustic Ceiling Baffle Features:
- Acoustic foam made of Basotect
- High performance sound absorption material
- Absolutely Odorless
- Designed for simple and easy installation
- Light volume weight
- It can also be used for decorative purpose.
Nankarrow Canopus™ Round Acoustic Ceiling Baffle Specifications:
- Thickness: 25mm & 50mm
- Diameter: 300mm, 600mm, 900mm, 1200mm
- Material: Acoustic foam made of Basotect
- Density: 9 kg/m3
- Mounting: Eye-Hook Anchors, Suspension Wire included
- Recycled Content: Up to 50%, LEED eligible.
- Canada CAN/ULC-S102-10 Class A/1
- USA ASTM E84-11b Class A/1
- Europe EN 13501-1 B-s2, d0
- Australia / New Zealand AS/NZS 1530.0 (I)0, (S)0, (H)0, (Sm)3.