Nankarrow Canopus™ hexagon acoustic ceiling panels have great absorption quality and is made up of Basotect, simple solution to reduce noise levels inside any space. The light weight Basotect is easy to fit and looks like free floating element that blends in with the design of your lobby. Highly recommended by architects and designers as it adds great value to the project, easy to install by anyone, makes the place look rich and classy. The included cloud anchors and suspension cables allow the panels to suspend horizontally from the ceiling. Easily wall mounted and is lab tested for acoustic performance as well as fire safety, making them safe from use in all types of installations.
Applications: It can be used in various places like Restaurants & Bars, Conference rooms, Offices, Recording studios, Music rooms, Home theaters, Rehearsal rooms, Nightclubs, Pubs, Lobbies & Commercial Spaces.
Nankarrow Canopus™ Hexagon Acoustic Ceiling Baffle Features:
- Acoustic foam made of Basotect
- High performance sound absorption material
- Absolutely odorless
- Designed for simple and easy installation
- Light volume weight
- Can be painted to custom colours. Contact us for a quote.
Nankarrow Canopus™ Hexagon Acoustic Ceiling Baffle Specifications:
- Thickness: 25mm, 40mm
- Diameter: 600mm, 1200mm
- Material: Acoustic foam made of Basotect
- Density: 9 kg/m3
- Mounting: Eye-Hook Anchors, Suspension Wire included
- Recycled Content: Up to 50%, LEED eligible.
- Canada CAN/ULC-S102-10 Class A/1
- USA ASTM E84-11b Class A/1
- Europe EN 13501-1 B-s2, d0
- Australia / New Zealand AS/NZS 1530.0 (I)0, (S)0, (H)0, (Sm)3.