9600Nankarrow Canopus™ hexagon acoustic ceiling panels have great absorption quality and is made up of Melamine, simple solution to reduce noise levels inside any space. The light weight Melamine is easy to fit and looks like free floating element that blends in with the design of your lobby. Highly recommended by architects and designers as it adds great value to the project, easy to install by anyone, makes the place look rich and classy. The included cloud anchors and suspension cables allow the panels to suspend horizontally from the ceiling. Easily wall mounted and is lab tested for acoustic performance as well as fire safety, making them safe from use in all types of installations.
Applications: It can be used in various places like Restaurants & Bars, Conference rooms, Offices, Recording studios, Music rooms, Home theaters, Rehearsal rooms, Nightclubs, Pubs, Lobbies & Commercial Spaces.
Nankarrow Canopus™ Hexagon Acoustic Ceiling Baffle Features:
- Acoustic panels made of Melamine, Germany
- High performance sound absorption material
- Absolutely odorless and chemical free
- Designed for simple and easy installation
- Light volume weight
- Can be painted to custom colours. Contact us for a quote.
Nankarrow Canopus™ Hexagon Acoustic Ceiling Baffle Specifications:
- Thickness: 25mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm
- Diameter: 600mm, 900mm, 1200mm
- Density: 9 kg/m3
- Mounting: Eye-Hook Anchors, Suspension Wire included with all accessories
- Recycled Content: Up to 50%, LEED eligible.
- Canada CAN/ULC-S102-10 Class A/1
- USA ASTM E84-11b Class A/1
- Europe EN 13501-1 B-s2, d0
- Australia / New Zealand AS/NZS 1530.0 (I)0, (S)0, (H)0, (Sm)3.
Hema Jaiswal –
Genuine and good quality Basotect. Worth buying and offers excellent value for money.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch