Nankarrow GeoDeco™ hexagon acoustic panels are polyester fibreabsorbing panels developed with environmental friendliness in mind. The panels are made from 100% polyester (80% PET-re d fiber and 20% PET-virgin fiber) and are 100% recyclable. GeoDeco™ Panels offer many environmental advantages over the traditional fiberglass panel that make them the preferred choice for high-end installs. Their simple and subdued matte exterior is very appealing to interior designers and architects alike as it helps them preserve the original room design even when retrofitting these acoustic panels to solve an acoustic problem.
Nankarrow GeoDeco™ Hexagon Applications:
- Theaters & Home Theaters
- Gymnasiums & Multipurpose Room
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Studios & Production Houses
- Restaurants & Night Clubs
- Government & Municipal Buildings
- Schools & Universities
- Industrial & Manufacturing Facilities
GeoDeco™ Hexagon Advantages:
- Available in sets of 6 – mix and match colours to create a unique aesthetic!
- Formaldehyde free
- No chemical binding agents
- Odor and dust free
- No risk of skin irritation or respiratory problems
- 80% recycled content
- 100% recyclable
- Class B Fire Rated
Along with the many environmental advantages, GeoDeco™ panels also offer several other advantages that standard fiberglass panels cannot match, such as:
- Better tackability
- Abuse resistant
- A higher degree of resiliency for the board itself
- The panels are ready-to-use without a fabric covering
GeoDeco™ Hexagon Specifications:
- Diameter: 300mm (12 inch)
- Thickness: 9mm
- Fire Rating: Class B
- Meets: IAQ emission Requirements of CA Section 01350
- Core: 100% Polyester Fiber (80% Recycled Content / 20% Virgin Content)
- Density: 240 kg/cubic meter
- Edge Detail: Square
- Mounting options: Impaling Pins and construction adhesive or mechanical fasteners as appropriate (Installation hardware to be provided by installer)
- Note: Panels are double sided. Expose the best looking surface into the room.
- : 9mm (0.75)
- These panels can easily be mounted to any wall or ceiling surface with water-based construction adhesive.
- Installation is best done at the end of the construction project.
- Use clean gloves to prevent soiling material.
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality.
- The colours vary from dye lot to dye lot due to recycled content. All sizes are nominal and are subject to manufacturing tolerances that may vary +/- 1/8″. Due to the manufacturing process there may be colour inconsistencies – including dye lot variations – flecks, specks, and other slight surface blemishes are unavoidable.
Cleaning and Maintenance:
Accumulation of dust and dirt are best removed with a soft brush attachment on a vacuum cleaner. Use vacuum attachments with a least 1″ soft brushes to avoid damage to panel. Do not use water or cleaning solutions.