Nankarrow GeoDeco™ Acoustic Panels are made from Polyester Fiber and recycled PET, giving you better sound absorption performance. These panels are environment-friendly and designed to optimally fit with walls, which results in less labour and materials. Compared to the traditional fiberglass sound absorption panels, GeoDeco™ panels are lighter in weight, easy to handle and install. Highly recommended by architects and interior designers as it helps to preserve the original room design even when retrofitting these acoustic panels to solve an acoustic problem.
Made from 100% polyester (80% PET-recycled fiber and 20% PET-virgin fiber) these GeoDeco™ Acoustic Panels are large sturdy sheets, yet soft to touch and are 100% recyclable. GeoDeco™ Panels can be trimmed and installed without the need for additional finishes, suitable in scenarios such as walls and ceilings, room dividers or custom installations.
Application: It can be used in various places like Banquet Halls, Restaurant, Night Clubs, Auditorium, Production Houses, Studios, Residential Areas, Generator Rooms, Commercial Spaces, Gymnasiums, Multipurpose Rooms, Schools & Universities, Dubbing Rooms, Cinema Halls, Municipal Buildings, Conference Rooms, Home Theaters, Rehearsal Rooms, etc.
Nankarrow GeoDeco™ Features & Advantages:
- Panels are safe to handle as they are non-toxic, non-irritant and non-allergenic
- 80% Recycled content (Odor and dust free)
- No chemical binding agents and Formaldehyde free
- Class B Fire Rated according to fire test results
- The material is 100% Recyclable.
Along with the many environmental advantages, GeoDeco™ panels also offer several other advantages that standard fiberglass panels cannot match, such as:
- Better tackability
- Abuse resistant
- A higher degree of resiliency for the board itself
- The panels are ready-to-use without a fabric covering.
Nankarrow GeoDeco™ Specifications:
- Density: 180-200 kg/cubic meter
- Thickness: 9mm
- Fire Rating: Class B
- Edge Profile: Square
- NRC: 9mm (0.4)
- Recyclable Material: Yes
- Meets: IAQ emission Requirements of CA Section 01350
- Environment: Greentag Level A Certification
- Composition: 100% Polyester Fiber (80% Recycled Content / 20% Virgin Content)
- Installation Place: Walls, Ceilings, Pinboards (contact adhesive + mechanical fastening required for ceilings)
- Dimension: 2440mm x 1220mm (8′ x 4′) Custom size available on request.
Superior Sound Absorption: GeoDeco™ Panels achieve excellent Alpha and NRC when they are directly fixed to a wall, ideal for medium and high frequency absorption.
- Improved pinability
- Thermal performance
- Lightweight, Easy to handle and install.
Impaling Pins and construction adhesive or mechanical fasteners as appropriate (Installation hardware to be provided by installer).
Note: Panels are double sided, expose the best looking surface into the room.
Nankarrow GeoDeco™ Installation:
- Proper safety equipment must be worn at all times.
- Before installation, ensure the walls and surfaces are clean, dust free and free of imperfections
- We recommend wiping down the wall surface with a clean, damp cloth
- Place a level to check if the wall runs out.
- These panels can easily be mounted to any wall or ceiling surface with water-based construction adhesive.
- Installation is best done at the end of the construction project.
- Use clean gloves to prevent soiling material.
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality.
- The colors vary from dye lot to dye lot due to recycled content.
All sizes are nominal and are subject to manufacturing tolerances that may vary +/- 1/8″. Due to the manufacturing process there may be colour inconsistencies – including dye lot variations – flecks, specks, and other slight surface blemishes are unavoidable.
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- To prevent dust build up, lightly dust with a soft cloth or vacuum with a soft brush attachment
- Treat all stains and spills as soon as possible
- Do not scrub or abrade the fabric as this will affect the surface finish
- Most marks can be spot cleaned by lightly wetting the affected area with a mild detergent and warm water solution
- Once the stain or mark has been loosened then blot the excess solution out with a dry clean cloth
- Dry away from direct heat and sunlight
- Avoid the use carpet shampoos.
Accumulation of dust and dirt are best removed with a soft brush attachment on a vacuum cleaner. Use vacuum attachments with a least 1″ soft brushes to avoid damage to panel. Do not use water or cleaning solutions.