Nankarrow GeoWeave™ Breathe is the gold standard for fire-rated acoustic fabric. It is used to wrap an acoustical substrate or other absorptive material or can be applied to walls and ceilings using fabric stretch systems like grippers. GeoWeave™ is fully breathable and acoustically transparent due to its light crepe weave. Its high acoustical transparency maxmises and optimizes the sound-absorbing qualities of the absorption material behind it – rockwool / fiberglass / polyester batting / acoustic foam.
This fabric has strong, vibrant, and saturated colours for expressive and vivacious hues. The acoustic fabric’s texture provides a clean and beautiful finish for your project.
GeoWeave™ Breathe Fabric ships as a continuous piece. If you order 10 meters, you will receive a continuous 10 meter piece. The only exception would be for quantities around 100 meters, where the material would exceed the shipping and packing limitations.
Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colours may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure colour and texture. Colours may vary between dye lots. All fabric is custom cut to order and non-returnable.
Application: It can be used in various places like Auditorium, Dubbing Room, Home Theater, Commercial Spaces, Recording Studio, Cinema Halls, Gymnasium, Schools & Colleges, etc.
Nankarrow GeoWeave™ Breathe Features:
- Acousticians’ #1 choice for acoustic fabric
- Fully breathable, acoustically transparent.
- Acoustical fabric for walls, ceiling, and acoustic panels
- 100% recycled polyester for sustainable projects
- Fire-rated for complete safety
- Vibrant and clean colour palette
- Manufactured from recycled polyester.
- Non-directional pattern (will look the same when placed in any direction)
- Easy to wrap to acoustical absorption panels
- Mildly stretchable on both axis for superior performance with fabric stretch / gripper systems
- Approved for use in Dolby Atmos® studios and cinemas.
- 5 year warranty
- 34 colours available on request (MOQ 50 meters)
Nankarrow GeoWeave™ Breathe Specifications.
- Size: 54″ / 4.5 fft / 1.37 meter wide (Sold by the running meter). Contact us to calculate the quantity you need.
- Material: 65% post-consumer recycled polyester / 35% pre-consumer recycled polyester
- Pattern: Anchor / Crepe Weave
- Repeat: None
- Backing: None
- Fire Rating: Class II or B per ASTM E84 (Optional)
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
Clean with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.
HOW NANKARROW BREATHE ACOUSTIC FABRIC WORKS
When the acoustic performance of a space really matters, you don’t want to mitigate the properties of sound-absorbing panels, walls and ceilings by choosing the wrong fabric.
In situations where acoustic performance is critical, a fabric’s job is not to absorb sound itself, but to allow sound-absorbing products behind the fabric to do their best work. The fabric should never impede or reflect sound before it travels to the absorbing product behind it. All surfaces, fabrics included, reflect sound waves to some extent. The least reflective products work the best as finishes for acoustic applications. The low weght and extremely porous weave make Breathe our least reflective and most acoustically transparent fabric.