Nankarrow GeoWeave™ Breathe Acoustic Fabric is a newly launched fire-rated acoustic fabric. It is used to wrap an acoustical substrate or other absorptive material or can be applied using grippers. TheGeoWeave™ series is fully breathable and acoustically transparent due to its light crepe weave. This fabric has strong, vibrant, and saturated colours for expressive and vivacious hues. The acoustic fabric’s texture provides a clean and beautiful finish for your project.
GeoWeave™ Breathe Fabric ships as a continuous piece. If you order 10 meters, you will receive a continuous 10 meter piece. The only exception would be for quantities around 50 – 60 meters, where the material would exceed the shipping and packing limitations.
Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colours may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure colour and texture. Colours may vary between dye lots. All fabric is custom cut to order and non-returnable.
Nankarrow GeoWeave™ ‘Breathe’ Features:
- Fully breathable, acoustically transparent. For semi-reflective fabrics, check out GeoWeave Twill & GeoWeave Lush.
- Acoustical fabric for walls, ceiling, panels
- Fire-rated for complete safety
- Vibrant and clean colour palette
- Manufactured from recycled polyester.
Nankarrow GeoWeave™ ‘Breathe’ Specifications.
- Size: 54″ (4.5 feet) wide (Sold by the square foot). Call us to calculate the quantity you need.
- Material: 35% post-consumer recycled polyester / 35% pre-consumer recycled polyester
- Pattern: Anchor
- Repeat: None
- Backing: None
- Fire Rating: Class II or B per ASTM E84
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
Clean with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.