NanKarrow Hush™ is our new Door Soundproofing kit giving you upto 25dB – 35dB of soundproofing on your existing door. This two part kit offers the best performance for doors that need extreme soundproofing, for home, offices, or even industrial applications. This kit will treat a standard 7ft x 3ft door and can be mounted to wood or steel doors. The components of NanKarrow Hush™ Soundproofing Kit can easily be cut to ensure a proper fit.
NanKarrow Hush™ Features / Benefits
Hand Selected Door Soundproofing Products — Our experienced team selected our best products to be in these custom door soundproofing kits. We based our selection of door soundproofing components on what has historically proven effective in reducing noise through existing door applications.
Exceptional Quality — We selected only the highest quality materials available to be included in our Hush™ Door Soundproofing Kits. All of our kits are built to order and hand inspected before being packed for delivery.
Ease of Installation — All the products in this kit need to be stuck on your existing door. Use Fevicol SR998 for fixing the soundproofing sandwich to your door. Our perimeter seal is self-adhesive.
Cost Effective —Hush™ Door Soundproofing Kits are an economical alternative to expensive, replacement soundproof doors. These kits can be installed in about an hour, so labour cost and installation time is minimal.
- Home Recording Studio Doors
- Band Practice/Rehearsal Room Doors
- Computer and Equipment Room Doors
- Gun Range Doors
- Warehousing and Industrial Manufacturing Doors
- 2.33m x 1m 20mm thick open cell barrier of density 150 kg/m3. The barrier is supplied in 1m x 1m sizes and can be cut on site.
- Perimeter Seal for 7ft x 3ft door.
- 2 Kg can of Fevicol HeatX Adhesive.
- Cell Structure: Open
- Composition: High Density Acoustic Foam
- Density: 150 Kg/m3
- Thickness: 20mm
- Operating Temperature: ‐40 – 90 °C
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) – 0.92 as per ASTM C423
- Noise Transmission Loss (Rw) – 25dB – 35dB as per ISO 140-II
- Environmental: CFC & HCFC Free
- Colour: Black
- Size: 2.33m x 1m (7.5ft x 3.3ft)
- Stick IsoMat-HD barrier to outside of door (one side for 25dB version and both sides for 35dB version) and trim the edges and make cutouts for handles, etc.
- Apply NeoSeal to door frame and bottom of door.
- Time taken – Approximately 30-45 minutes.