IsoBrick™ is a cost effective and time saving solution for construction of soundproof dry walls & partitions. IsoBrick™ has all the advantages of a masonry wall with added qualities preferred for construction. IsoBrick is a user-friendly product for installation and proves to be a perfect solution in areas where wet-work is undesired or not allowed.
IsoBrick™ is a sandwich panel comprising of two 5mm thickness fiber-reinforced cement sheets. enclosing a light weight core of portland cement and binders and a mixture of polymer based insulation tubules. IsoBrick™ has a patented semicircular tongue and groove joining system which provides rapid installation with excellent strength.
IsoBrick™ is an excellent substitute for plaster board, particle board, plywood and brick wall partitions.
- Load-bearing Internal Walls
- Load-bearing External Walls
- Prefabricated Structures
- 2.4m x 0.6m x 75mm (8ft x 2ft x 3inch)
- A 10ft x 10ft partition can be erected in one day, saving time and labour
- Panels have a uniform thickness & density
- Can be dismantled & relocated
- Being light in weight handling & installation becomes very easy
- No wet-work and plastering required
- Specially designed tongue and groove (patent) arrangement ensures a perfect joint and makes construction faster
- Suitable for seismic & cyclone prone zones
- Excellent adhesion between core & facing sheets
- Good sound & thermal insulation properties
- Humidity,water and termite resistant properties to withstand any adverse weather conditions
- Panels have a fire rating of 180 mins
- Load bearing construction eliminates steel structures.
IsoBrick™ Installation Steps:
- Fix ceiling and floor channel
- Erect panels and align
- Apply jointing material in tongue and groove joint area
- Apply jointing compound material and fibre wire mesh tape to the surface joint area
- Now, the surface is ready for any finish including paint, tiles, wallpaper, texture, etc
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.