Nankarrow IsoFlex™ isolation rubber studs are manufactured using a range of first grade natural rubber compounds to BS5176 and are available in a solid stud design to cover a wide range of applied loads.
A unique feature of the IsoFlex™ design is the moulded segments which allow the mat to be cut by hand into individual pads ideal for positioning directly beneath floating floor base frames, modular floors, and furniture and machine feet.
This innovative design is the most adaptable and effective sound isolation product available. For soundproofing apartment buildings, multi-level homes, hotels, apartment buildings, fitness centers or gymnasium and anywhere else that has people roaming above and below, flooring underlayment blocks the transmission of structural and airborne sounds. If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to not have to listen to irritating (and sometimes just plain weird) noises coming through your ceiling, or wish you could dance to techno or any other kind of music at 3am without bothering the people below you, floor vibration reduction can help. It is capable of protecting entire buildings from Metro Railway Vibration whilst smaller section pads can be used to isolate building air conditioning plants. Aside from being a great way to soundproof a floor, underlayments can also be used to improve in-room (or in-car) sound quality, make cold floors warmer and protect against mold, mildew and vapor transmission.
IsoFlex™ studs are made in one standard size of 100 mm x 100 mm x 25 mm thick.
- Designed Russia
- Fully CNC Laser Cut with No Imperfections
- Made from first grade Natural Rubber & Oil Resistant Nitrile Rubber
- Cover a wide range of applied loads.
- Static deflections of 4 mm with loads of up to 6540 kg per pad (500 x 500) single layer.
- Size: 100mm x 100mm x 25mm ( 4″ x 4 ” x 1″ )
- 25 studs are enough for floating a floor area of 100sqft.
- Qty : 4 Units Per Box
- Acoustic Floating Floors for Cinemas, Recording Studios, Home Theaters, Auditoriums, Nightclubs, Fitness Centers or Gymnasium and Plant Rooms.
- Full Area Isolator for laying beneath concrete foundation block.
- Isolation of low rise buildings from Metros, Railway, and other vibration and noise.
- In segments for use as unit isolator under machine frame.
- With Inertia Bases type IPF for Pumps etc.
- Secondary Isolation of Air Handling Units.
- Isolation of Sensitive Equipment.
- Steelwork and partition wall isolation.