Nankarrow is proud to offer the markets one the most affordable soundproof IsoGate™ Door. The Nankarrow IsoGate™ is a soundproof acoustic door with an STC of 35-55. IsoGate™ can be adapted to suit even the most demanding situations and reduce any noise level. Central to the success of any noise control treatment is the prevention of leakage or breakout of noise. One of the most common causes of noise leakage is the lack of soundproof doors, or poorly fabricated and fitting doors.
Acoustic doors are used to reduce the amount of sound passing through a door and prevent noise leakage. Nankarrow IsoGate™ sound proof door can be used for a variety of technical applications, ready to install. They are immediately operational straight after fitting IsoGate™ ships in 15 business days once ordered. The IsoGate™ Door is a completely engineered soundproof door for noise and sound isolation and containment. They ship factory assembled with a doorleaf, frame, seals, hinges and hardware. This makes installation easier and ensures guaranteed performance over other doors, eliminating the high-maintenance of automatic drop seals.
High quality perimeter seals assure long life and high field performance, even under constant use. The ball-bearing steel hinges lower and seal the door to the floor, Solid wood achieves the specified acoustic performance and provide quick and clean installation times.
The Nankarrow IsoGate™ Door is a perfect choice for applications in studios, home theaters, auditoriums, concert halls, control rooms, convention centers, conference rooms, engine test cells, music practice spaces, offices, machinery enclosures, broadcast facilities, mechanical equipment rooms, recording studios, secure areas, secure SCIF rooms and sound and noise testing facilities.
- Rw 30 – 50, STC 33 – 54
- Pre-hung and fully factory assembled
- Handle, Closer, Mortise Lock Included
- Factory installed seals guarantee optimal performance
- Custom Laminate Finish Available (Merino / GreenLam)
- Door thickness: 60mm, 80mm, 100mm
- Door size (outer): 2200mm x 1000mm x 100mm ( Custom sizes available)
- Gross Weight: 110 kg – 250kg
- Door hardware & suspension: Stainless Steel
- Frame Construction: Solid Wood
- Finishes: Laminate
- Vision Panel: Available, Optional
- High fire resistance – Class 1, A2-s1, d0, 60 minutes
|SOUND TRANSMISSION LOSS FOR 100mm|