Nankarrow IsoStud™ strength graded timber frames are made from solid sal wood that has been regularised to consistent widths for working accurately, kiln dried for extra stability and pressure treated to enhance resistance against rot and insect attack.
This is the recommended stud to use for heavy soundproofing partitions.
Application: It can be used in various places like Offices, Residential areas, Recording studios, Home theaters, Rehearsal rooms, Auditoriums, Dubbing rooms, Hotels, Restaurants, Schools & Colleges, Voice Over (VO) Rooms, Ship & Yacht buildings, Commercial places, etc.
NanKarrow IsoStud™ Advantages & Features:
- For strong load-bearing framing – acoustic soundproof walls, ceiling, floors, decks.
- Pressure treated with preservatives to enhance resistance to rot and insect attack
- Regularised to consistent widths for working more accurately and easy handling
- Stress graded for heavy structural applications
- Kiln dried before pressure treatment to help improve stability
- For indoor use
- Always seal cut ends with a suitable preservative to maintain all-round protection
- Nominal size 50mm x 35mm (2 inch x 1.5 inch)
- Units in box: 4.