Nankarrow has a wide range of tracks designed for quick installation with high flexibility that holds the fabric tight and in place. There are different thickness of tracks; 12mm, 18mm, 25mm, and 50mm – the thicker the profile the more sound it absorbs, just like the 50 mm track affording Class A sound absorption. These tracks improve the appearance of the interior environment while providing acoustic solutions. There are different profiles like square, bevel and cove available for different perimeter and intersections detail.
Nankarrow Klasp is easy to open for fabric cleaning, repair or replacement without damaging the wall or mounting surface. It not only takes care of the interiors but also fulfills the architectural requirements.
Applications: It can be used in various places like offices, Meeting Rooms, Theaters, Recording Studios, Home Theaters, Restaurants, Library and Residential and Commercial venues.
- Light weight and easy to install
- Safe, strong and durable
- Fire-rated for complete safety
- Made of recyclable material
- High quality PVC
- Track can be cut to fit any angle
- Available in different thickness.
- Length: 2000 mm (2 meter)
- Fire Rating: Class A
- Material: PVC
- Cut With: Chamfer cutters, Chop saw
- Usage: Edge & joint.
This is a B2B product requires a technically qualified installation team. This is not a DIY product. Please do not buy unless you have the tools and experience to install this product. Klasp installation is carried out in number of stages, a broad summary of which is detailed below:
- Wall dimensions are accurately measured before cutting of perimeter and butt track.
- Wall area is marked with vertical and horizontal joint locations.
- Klasp tracks are accurately cut and mitred at intersecting locations.
- Perimeter track are pre-wrapped in the chosen fabric if required.
- Perimeter and butt track is securely fixed to wall using compressor powered staple gun.
- Sound absorbing core material is cut to size and installed tightly inside track extrusions.
- Fabric is cut 100mm to 150mm wider and longer than track centres.
- Fabric is tacked into the centre of the top and then bottom tracks.
- Fabric is tucked into the track outwardly from the centre of the top and bottom track.
- Same fabric tucking method applies to the vertical tracks.
- When all sides are tucked in, scissors are used to trim excess fabric to 10mm.
- The final 5-10mm of fabric is then tucked into the track.