Nankarrow NeoCurve™ features a dynamic wave pattern that rises from 1” to 3” thickness. It can help control unwanted mid- or high-frequency reflections and standing waves in a variety of professional and residential applications.
Nankarrow NeoCurve™ panels help reduce excessive reverberation and flutter echo in small- to medium-sized spaces and offer a unique upscale appearance that looks and performs great. The unique undulating pattern provides smoothly varying absorption across the frequency spectrum, thus also spreading sound in the time domain. It imparts a pleasing, natural sound that complements many environments.
- Overall NRC of 0.80
- Controls harsh high frequency reflections and flutter echoes.
- Unique new curved profile offers numerous design possibilities
- Appropriate for use in project studios, vocal booths, live rooms, listening rooms and home theaters.
- Add Nankarrow NeoSub bass traps for a complete broadband solution
- Size: 2′ x 2′ (610cm x 610cm)
- Thickness – Min 1″ (2.5cm), Max 3″(7.5cm)