NanKarrow NeoEgg™ convoluted acoustic foam Panels are manufactured from acoustic grade reticulated polyurethane foam, in an “egg crate” design is designed to have an increased surface area without losing too much mass, giving you excellent sound absorption performance. The sheets are flexible and easy to cut. NeoEgg™ EggCrate Convoluted Acoustic Foam Panels are a cost effective solution for improving sound absorption by reducing echo and reverberation. Convoluted Acoustic Foam Panels aren’t just for recording environments, they are widely used in industrial applications – equipment and machine enclosures to reduce vibration and airborne noise propagation. This product is perfect for any application where acoustics are poor and budgets are tight. Convoluted Acoustic Foam Panels have a UL94 HF-1 flammability rating and are available in charcoal colour.
Our product offers excellent acoustic properties, great looks and an affordable price point that works for both professionals and home recording enthusiasts. It prevents soundwaves from reflecting off of hard surfaces, like ceilings and walls. Instead, it absorbs the waves. The result is a smooth, quiet and calm environment. Though not completely soundproof, noise-dampening foam allows you to enjoy many activities in residential and commercial spaces that wouldn’t be possible otherwise. Compared to alternative methods for soundproofing, using sound absorbing foam is fast and easy to install.
If the budget is tight this solution is for you. 2 inch eggcrate foam is most effective on mid-to-high frequency ranges. Manufactured utilising state-of-the-art CNC cutting equipment, this product ranks among the most professional solutions in the area of acoustic absorption. The panels effectively reduce reverberant sounds and eliminate reflection. Positioned adequately and accurately, they will provide for brilliant room acoustics results. Its acoustical as well as its optical effects make this foam product highly recommendable. NeoEgg™ acoustic panels provide strong noise reduction, Good for industrial applications, generator rooms, studios, recording studios, vocal booths, control rooms, broadcast facilities, churches, schools and home theaters.
Our foam can be aligned perfectly with the next piece to provide professional installation. Anywhere to help block sound and prevent echoes inside the room and likewise, you can use the product to prevent your teenager’s new band from becoming a neighborhood nuisance.
Whether you’re working with an engineer, architect or interior designer in designing the perfect space or you’re handling your renovations solo, speak with our experts about the best options for your project. Our team isn’t afraid of getting technical, and the information we can provide goes a long way toward maximizing your investment.
NanKarrow NeoEgg™ Convoluted EggCrate Foam Panels provide efficient sound absorption, take care of standing waves and flutter echoes, and give your room a professional touch.You get industry-standard sound absorption when you use NanKarrow NeoEgg™ Soundproofing egg crate shape acoustic foam.
NanKarrow NeoEgg™ Convoluted Egg Crate 6ft x 3ft Soundproofing Absorption Acoustic Foam Features :
- Fully CNC laser cut, No imperfections
- Absorbs mid & high frequency reflections to control echo & reverberation of rooms
- Alleviates flutter echo, Slap back and standing waves
- Maximum surface area solves all human voice echo problem
- Panels provide you with noise control, as well as protection against drafts, heat and humidity.
- Won’t crumble with age like other brands
- 3D pyramid pattern adds architectural interest and creates a visually unique environment.
- Absorbs up to 60% better than locally manufactured brands
- NRC is 0.90
- Fireproof standard:CA117 / UL94 HF1
- Size: 1800mm x 900mm x 50mm (6ft x 3ft x 2inch)
- Density: 32 kg/m3
- Qty : 1 Unit. Total coverage 18SqFt
Performance Data in 1/3 Octave Bands (N. N. Andreyev Institute of Acoustics, Moscow)
- Use to treat most medium to large sized areas, including industrial applications, machine enclosures, generator enclosures, ship building, warehouses, and medical facilities
- Great for just about any mid to high frequency application