Nankarrow Neoflat 2ft x 2ft beveled-edge absorption panels are designed with smooth appearance that offer excellent sound deadening and absorption qualities. The foam has been manufactured utilizing CNC laser cutting technology for superior accuracy and fit, suitable for soundproofing a room of any size at an affordable price. Neoflat beveled acoustic panels are highly recommended by architects and designers as it adds great value to the project by providing strong noise reduction, effectively reduces reverberant sound and eliminates reflection.
These acoustic panels are easy to install and looks elegant wherever you put it on display. You can also give your room a professional touch and use this product to prevent your teenager’s new band from becoming a neighborhood nuisance.
Perfect to use on corner walls, ceilings, etc., best when you cover the corner from top to bottom with this product.
Application: It can be used in places like Vocal booths, Auditoriums, Control rooms, Recording studios, Home theaters, Rehearsal rooms, Broadcasting studios, Hotels, Jam rooms, Library, Voice over rooms, Commercial spaces, Residential areas, etc
NanKarrow NeoFlat™ 2ft x 2ft Features:
- Designed in Russia
- Eliminates standing waves and flutter echoes
- CNC laser cutting technology
- Absorbs Upper-Mid to High Frequencies
- Reduces unwanted reflections
- Useful for commercial and residential applications
- Easy to install and can be cut to size.
NanKarrow NeoFlat™ 2ft x 2ft Specifications:
- Overall NRC: 0.80
- Fireproof Standard: CA117
- Edge Type: Bevel
- Thickness: 50mm
- Size: 600mm x 600mm x 50mm (2ft x 2ft x 2inch)
- Set of 1 pcs , Minimum order quantity 4 pcs
- Color: Black.
Performance Data (N. N. Andreyev Acoustics Institute, Russia)