NanKarrow NeoHex™ Hexagon Acoustic Panel is a six-sided polygon noise reducing panel that can be grouped on a wall to create unique designs and patterns. The NeoHex™ Hexagon Acoustic Panel is not only a decorative sound absorbing panel but highly effective at reducing noise and absorbing sound in any environment. It is designed to perform mainly on medium and high frequencies, providing a cost-effective solution for ceilings and walls
These attractive panels are designed to solve a variety of issues: primarily to eliminate slap echo, and control comb filtering in a room. Each sound absorbing panel fits together cleanly so that they can be used in a continuous pattern or as separate hanging panels as a ceiling cloud.
Hexagon acoustic panels can transform home, office, and hotel environments, as well as classrooms, restaurant spaces, home theaters, 2-channel listening rooms, recording studios, and houses of worship.
The decorative hexagon acoustic panels will add a modern twist to a home studio, home theater or office conference room with their unique shape and modular design.
NanKarrow NeoHex™ Hexagon 1ft x 1ft Acoustic Foam Panel Features :
- Designed in Russia
- Fully CNC laser cut, No imperfections
- Absorbs Mid & High frequency reflections to control the Ambience of most rooms
- Alleviates flutter echo and slap back
- 1 Inch thick acoustic panels (25mm)
- Diameter 1 ft (30cm)
- Won’t crumble with age like other brands
- Absorbs up to 60% better than other brands
- NRC is 0.70
- Fireproof standard:CA117
- Qty: 12 Units per box
Performance Data (N. N. Andreyev Acoustics Institute, Russia)
- Use to treat most small sized areas, including home recording studios, home cinemas, conference rooms.
- Great for just about any application where you want to control room reflections and comb filtering without completely deadening the room
Kevin D’Souza –
In my opinion these hexagon panels are unique, light weight and easy to install. Soon I will be placing another order for my newly constructed jam room.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Peenaz Kalwachwala –
I bought these acoustic foam panels to improve my recording quality because of the echo sound in my room. It worked perfectly! Now everything sounds crystal clear and it helps me out to get more work done in less time. It’s worth the amount paid and has served my purpose. Thank you so much guys!
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch