Nankarrow NeoSeal™ is a high quality self-adhesive silicone door seal to help you soundproof your doors against leakage of noise. Gaps along your door frame is an inevitable pitfall in all soundproofing projects which can be avoided by applying a quality door seal. This convenient, self-adhesive, silicone door seal is a simple and cost effective way of creating an airtight seal along the perimeter of your door frame. Perfect for aesthetically sensitive doors or door frames, this non-invasive soundproof gasket will satisfy your basic soundproofing needs.
Available in length of 2500mm (2.5m) and easy to cut to size and install, this patented adhesive system is very useful especially when you’re looking to avoid a more complicated and messy installation process.
- Material: Made of high quality PVC silicone rubber. Silicone is resistant to extreme environments and temperatures. It does not become brittle in the very cold, nor soft in the heat. Material has excellent resistance to sunlight, weather, ozone, oxidation, water and flames.
- Backing: 3M Self-adhesive peel and stick backing. Easy to install, no screws or tools necessary.
It can be used in various places like Hotels, Residential Areas, Auditoriums, Recording Studios, Music Rooms, Home Theaters, Rehearsal Rooms, Dubbing Rooms, Ship & Yacht Buildings, Generator Rooms, Schools & Universities, Conference Rooms, Office Cabins, Commercial Places, etc.
Nankarrow NeoSeal™ Self Adhesive Silicone Door Perimeter Seal Gasket 2500mm Features
- Self adhesive acoustic seal for doors
- Fits all kinds of doors
- Easy to install – DIY – can be fitted on a door in under 10 minutes.
- Length: 2500 mm (you need to buy 3 units to fit one standard door)
- Thickness of base: 14mm
- Compressible height of seal: 5mm
- Adhesion: High quality 3M adhesive
- Coextruded PVC silicone rubber
- Available in black colour
- Designed in Russia