Broadband and low frequency absorption from Nankarrow the NeoSub™ Bass Trap, a ridged sound absorber/diffusor that’s excellent in every space from your project studio to a home theatre! Nankarrow NeoSub™ Bass Trap work by providing resistance, generally in the form of an insulation material with the right properties, specifically proper gas flow resistivity. When the energy in the room encounters the insulation material, friction causes the kinetic (motion) energy to be changed to thermal (heat) energy, which results in a loss of amplitude. That reduction in amplitude brings peaks down and valleys up by reducing the strength of one or more interfering waves. We experience that as a reduction in volume as peaks are decreased and an increase in volume when valleys are brought up.
When you’re serious about managing those low tones – without spending loads of cash – check out the Nankarrow NeoSub™ Bass Trap!
The Nankarrow NeoSub™ Bass Trap achieves a prodigious level of low frequency sound control at your room boundaries, where low frequency problems begin, at a price that allows it to fit into most budgets. These bass traps ship in a 2’x4’x1′ size, but is often cut in half to 2’x2′, then paired with a 12″ NeoCube™ CornerFill.
Nankarrow NeoSub 4ft X 2ft Broad Band Bass Trap Features:
- Designed in Russia
- Fully CNC laser cut, No imperfections
- NRC = 1.33
- Destroys Low Frequency Room Modes
- Smooths Out LF Response Of Your Space, effective from 75Hz
- Tames Low-End Rumble from those 7″+ studio monitors and 12″ active subwoofers
- Wall, Ceiling And Corner Applications
- Precision Surface Profiling
- Won’t crumble with age like other brands
- Excellent aesthetic pattern adds architectural interest and creates a visually unique environment.
- Absorbs up to 60% better than other brands
- NRC is 1.30
- Fireproof Standard: CA117
- Colour: Black
Performance Data (N. N. Andreyev Acoustics Institute, Russia)
- Applications: Recording Studios, Control Rooms, Live Rooms, Voice Over Rooms, Live Performance Spaces
- Great for just about any low frequency to sub frequency application
- Use 2 traps for every 100 sq.ft. of carpet area for taming low frequency at your mix / listening position