NanKarrow NeoTrap™ Bass Traps are low frequency sound waves dampeners which minimize the low frequency noise of you room. Low frequency sound waves are extremely hard to control and minimize as they are extremely long. When you are building any studio and area that should never be taken for granted is the low end frequency response of the room. The only way to be able to control the low end energy that builds up in the room is by employing effective low frequency absorption. This is accomplished using Bass Traps. Bass Traps work at their best when they are placed in the corners of the room, both vertical and horizontal. Low end energy congregates in the corners so by placing bass traps in the corners you can reduce detrimental effect this has.
NanKarrow NeoTrap™ Bass Traps is the standard triangle shaped bass trap. The triangle shape allows you place plenty of mass and thickness of acoustic foam without taking up too much space or at least taking up space that is rarely used for anything else. With the actual dimensional size 24 inch x 12 inch. The Bass Trap also has flat surfaces which make it easy to place them side by side with other bass traps. You can also place arrange them together with the Corner Blocs ( NanKarrow NeoCube™ bass traps ). Very often bass control is taken for granted however in any studio and particularly more so in small studios and home theatres, bass control should near the top of the list of priorities.
These acoustic bass traps are commonly used in the broadcast and recording industries, as well as home theaters.
NanKarrow NeoTrap™ Acoustic Corner Bass Trap Features
- High Density Reticulated Acoustic Foam
- Fully CNC laser cut, No imperfections
- Eliminates low frequency standing waves
- Reduces echo and reverberation
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Mold-resistant, fire-retardant
- Use for dampening and absorbing low frequency sound waves
- Good for studios, recording studios, vocal booths, control rooms, your own music room
- Density: 50kg/m3
- NRC is 0.92
- Fireproof standard:CA117
- Size: 450mm x 225mm x 225mm
- Qty : 8 Units
- Recording Studios, Control Rooms, Live Rooms, Voice Over Rooms, Live Performance Spaces, Music Rehearsal Spaces, Home Theaters and more
- Great for just about any low frequency application
Performance Data (N. N. Andreyev Acoustics Institute)