Nankarrow ProHang Acoustic Baffle & Cloud Cable Kit provides you with a cabling system to easily suspend any number of products, specifically acoustical ceiling clouds and baffles. Each unit contains one steel loop wire cable 2m in length, Ceiling Screw, Rawl Plug, Ceiling Clip, Self-Adjustable & Lockable J-Hook, and one coil-spring for acoustic panel.
- Simple and easy to use
- Reduces installation time
- Up to six times faster over traditional methods
- Ergonomic quick release for rapid height adjustment
- Discreet aesthetic design
- Each cable & fastener supports up to 2kg
Technical Information For Acoustic Baffle & Cloud Cable Kit
- Cable: 2m lengths of galvanised high tensile steel cable to EN12385 with one fixed loop
- Cable Diameter: 1.2mm
- Maximum Load Rating: 2kg per cable with a 4:1 safety factor
- Intended Use:
- Suspension cable system for acoustical clouds and baffles
- Cables are also useful for the suspension of HVAC, mechanical, lighting or anything that requires indoor suspension.
- Cable Kits are not suitable for use in chlorinated / swimming pool environments.
- Quantity: Sold individually, minimum order quantity is 4 pcs.
- Mark suspension point positions on ceiling
- Attach ceiling clip, wire, and J-Hook
- Mark positions on panel and screw-in coil spring
- Fix J-Hook to coil-spring
- Use self-adjusting lock feature on J-Hook for panel levelling
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.