The Nankarrow ProSeal range of perimeter seals has been curated to offer solutions for a wide range of gap sizes, fixing locations and applications. This includes rebated, self-adhesive and surface-mounted options for both door stops and frame reveals. Some seals act as compression seals, shaped so that they compress against the door when it is closed.
The ProSeal can be used at the head, jambs and the meeting stile of doors. The main purpose is to provide an effective barrier against sound transfer between the door and door frame, as well as smoke, air, light, dirt, dust and odours. They can also effectively muffle door closing noise. They are the perfect accompaniment to our range of drop seals and an essential component in an acoustic door assembly targeting acoustic performance.
- Made in Germany
- Door threshold / stop-mounted compression seal
- Equipped with a durable 3M self-adhesive backing tape
- Suitable for sound insulation and smoke sealing
- Ensures soft closing of the door
- Also suitable for retro-fit applications
- Easy to cut, with a scissor or cutter.
- Sold by the running foot in one continuous roll. Minimum order quantity: 20ft