Nankarrow QRD QD2 is made from solid wood based on QRD sequence with an attractive appearance making it suitable for walls. Nankarrow QD2 has become popular for it’s classic shape with a surface designed to provide uniform sound field through mid and high frequency diffusion. Also based on mathematical number theory this diffuser is reasonably priced and in high demand for places like recording studios, auditoriums, theaters, worship spaces, etc.
Application: It can be used in various places like Recording studio, Concert hall, Auditoriums, Hotels, Dubbing rooms, Home theaters, Banquet halls, Conference rooms, Library, School & Universities, Residential & Commercial spaces, etc.
Nankarrow QRD QD2 Quadratic Acoustic Diffuser Features:
- Quadratic residual value sequence for dispersing sound reflections
- Based on mathematical number theory
- Made up of Waxed aspen wood
- Designed for Simple and easy installation
- Effective frequency range from 1250 Hz.
Nankarrow QRD QD2 Quadratic Acoustic Diffuser Specifications:
- Material: Waxed aspen wood, rear side made of birch veneer
- Frequency: Effective frequency range from 1250 Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 520 x 1040 x 76 mm
- Color: Birch.