Resorb™ fabric wrapped acoustic panels are a great solution for sound absorption and noise control for any type of rooms. Acoustic strength of high density Owens Corning fiberglass with sophistication of fabric gives Resorb™ a perfect blend for every day acoustic solution. Resorb™ panels come in all sixteen colours of GeoWeave™ acoustic fabric. These panel can be hung, glued or fixed with the supplied impalers.
Nankarrow Resorb™ Fabric Wrapped Acoustic Panel Specifications:
- Material: Fibreglass rigid board reinforced with acoustically transparent tissue and covered with acoustic fabric
- Density: 100 kg/m3
- Size: 600mm x 600mm
- Thickness: 40mm
- Edge Detail: Chamfer
- Surface: GeoWeave Fire-rated* Acoustic Fabric
- Thermal Insulation: > 0.5 (m2.k/w)
- Moisture Content: <1 %
- NRC: 0.93
- Environment Friendliness: Recyclable
- Installation: Surface Mount Impalers (included), hangers (optional), Adhere by glue (optional).
Nankarrow Resorb™ Fabric Wrapped Acoustic Panel Features & Advantages:
- Excellent acoustic dampening
- Reduction in echo and airborne sound disturbances
- Fire rated acoustic fabric on request*
- Will not rot, warp, delaminate or disintegrate
- Green building compliant
- Resistant to microbial and fungal growth
- For sound absorption of recording studios, commercial spaces, home theaters, studios, auditoriums, gymnasiums, schools, etc.