Nankarrow Resorb™ fabric wrapped panels are a perfect solution for sound absorption and noise control for all type of interior space. These panels can also be used to decorate your wall as recommended by architects and designers because of its easy installation, ensuring it adds great value to your project and makes the place look rich and classy. Acoustic strength of high density Owens Corning fiberglass with sophisticated fabric gives Resorb™ a perfect blend for every day acoustic solution. These panels are great for classrooms, offices and recording studios where the only sound created is from human voices. The fabric used for Resorb™ panels offer sixteen colours of GeoWeave™ which are manufactured form the superior quality materials and are value for money. The product is in great demand because of it’s high sound absorption, decorative feature, easy to maintain and simple construction making these panels easy to hung, glued or fixed with the supplied impalers.
The Resorb™ panel is made of Fibreglass rigid board reinforced with acoustically transparent tissue and covered with acoustic fabric.
Applications: It can be used in various places like recording studios, auditorium, conference rooms, residential spaces, home theaters, commercial spaces, rehearsal rooms, hotels, gymnasiums, restaurants, schools and colleges, etc.
Nankarrow Resorb™ Fabric Wrapped Acoustic Panel Features:
- Great acoustic qualities and easy to install
- Reduction in echo and airborne sound disturbances
- Will not rot, warp, delaminate or disintegrate
- Excellent acoustic dampening
- Fire rated acoustic fabric on request*
- Green building compliant
- Resistant to microbial and fungal growth
- It can also be used for decorative purpose.
Nankarrow Resorb™ Fabric Wrapped Acoustic Panel Specifications:
- Density: 100 kg/m³
- Size: 600mm x 600mm
- Thickness: 40mm
- Edge Detail: Chamfer
- Surface: GeoWeave Fire-rated* Acoustic Fabric
- Thermal Insulation: > 0.5 (m2.k/w)
- Moisture Content: <1 %
- NRC: 0.93
- Environment Friendliness: Recyclable.
- Fibreglass rigid board,
- Acoustic transparent tissue
- Acoustic fabric.
- Surface Mount Impalers (included)
- Hangers (optional)
- Adhere by glue (optional).