Nankarrow Fiberglass Tissue is a non woven, flexible, uniformly bonded mat composed of technically resistant glass fibers. It has been distributed in a random, open porous structure and bonded together with an inert material.
This Fiberglass tissue is mainly used as a reinforcement layer while making DIY acoustic panels and also used as a vapour barrier separating walls from acoustic insulation due to its waterproofing ability. Its high tensile strength and acoustic porosity offer significant performance benefits and advantages during application.
Nankarrow Fiberglass tissue is made by the Wet Lay Process and is available in roll form with various density and thickness. The product is recommended for use in both hot and cold applications.
Application: It can be used in various places like recording studios, auditorium, conference rooms, residential spaces, home theaters, commercial spaces, rehearsal rooms, hotels, gymnasiums, restaurants, schools and colleges, etc.
Nankarrow RP Fiberglass Tissue Features:
- Widely used as a protective covering for acoustic insulation applications
- High tensile strength, porosity and compatibility
- Used as a reinforcement layer & vapour barrier for acoustic panels
- Length: 20meter. Width: 1meter. Total coverage = 20 SqM (215 SqFt)
- Note: RP Tissue does not absorb sound on its own