NanKarrow NeoSquare™ Soundproofing is best for when absolute sound deadening is required. 2 inch square shape foam is most effective on mid-to-high frequency ranges and has great aesthetic appeal and as well as elegant looks that makes it perfect for any room. Aesthetically designed wall panel provides strong noise reduction, Good for studios, recording studios, vocal booths, control rooms and highly recommended for home theaters and 2 Channel Listening Rooms.
NanKarrow NeoSquare™ acoustical foam is a cost-effective. Our foam can be aligned perfectly with the next piece to provide professional installation. Perfect for use on corner walls, corner ceilings, etc. Anywhere to help block sound and prevent echoes inside the room. Best when you cover the corner from Top to Bottom, with NanKarrow NeoSquare™ acoustical foam.
Whether you’re working with an engineer,architect or interior designer in designing the perfect space or you’re handling your renovations solo, speak with our experts about the best options for your project. Our team isn’t afraid of getting technical, and the information we can provide goes a long way toward maximizing your investment.
NanKarrow NeoSquare™ Panels provide efficient sound absorption, take care of standing waves and flutter echoes, and give your room a professional touch at very cost effective price. You get industry-standard sound absorption when you use NanKarrow NeoSquare™ acoustic foam.
NanKarrow NeoSquare™ 2ft x 2ft Soundproofing Absorption Acoustic Foam Features :
- Designed in Russia
- Fully CNC laser cut, No imperfections
- Absorbs Mid & High frequency reflections to control the Ambience of most rooms
- Alleviates flutter echo and slap back
- Won’t crumble with age like other brands
- Absorbs up to 60% better than local Indian brands
- Excellent aesthetic appeal
- NRC is 0.85
- Fireproof standard: CA117
- Qty : 4
- Use to treat most small to medium sized areas, including vocal booths, control rooms, studios, broadcast facilities, home theaters, rehearsal rooms
- Great for just about any mid to high frequency application
Performance Data in 1/3 Octave Bands (N. N. Andreyev Institute of Acoustics, Moscow)