Nankarrow’s Surface Impalers let you hang your acoustic panels like a picture. Installation is as easy as placing your panels onto four triangular anchors, and relocating them is a breeze. Best of all, they won’t damage your wall. These mounts feature heavy galvanized steel construction with elongated slots for stud mounting. Rather than using adhesive, they attach to your wall with screws. For installations in public spaces we recommend adding a small amount of adhesive between the Surface Impaler and the panel to lock it into place.
Application: It can be used in various places like Banquet halls, Sound recording studios, Home theaters, Auditorium, Post production studios, Broadcast channels, etc.
Nankarrow Surface Impaler Features:
- Surface-mount impalers for all kinds of fiber/fabric/foam acoustic panels
- Installation is as easy as placing your panels onto four triangular anchors
- No adhesive is placed between the panel and your wall, resulting in minimal wall defacement
- Made from heavy galvanized steel
- Each impaler can take a load of 4kg
- Attaches easily to gypsum, plastered walls, ply, and other surfaces using wall anchors (included)
- Includes 16 impalers.