A beautiful and glamorous finish for Flat Panel VMT walls. Available in two versions, the single version serves to create a frame in the Flat Panel VMT, the double version serves to join two panels.
These products are only available for Flat Panel VMT with 20mm of thickness.
Vicoustic AluFrame VMT20 Features:
- Designed for simple and easy installation
- Made of high quality material
- Available in different colors
- Dimensions (mm): 25 x 33 x 3000
- Quantity: 4 Units
Please Note: Level, Measuring tape, Box cutter, Flexi glue ultra, Drill, Wall plugs & Screws x 40/24, Cutting tools are NOT INCLUDED.
- Pull the pet strips off the back of the panel only for Flat Panel VMT 2380 X 1190mm (As shown in Image 1).
- Cut the profiles to the desired length. Use the Wood strips to fix the profiles and guide the panels (As shown in Image 2).
- Before installing the panel, fix 2 wood stripes approximately 105cm from the previously fixed profile. This wood stripes will help to keep the panel away from the wall (As shown in Image 3).
- Slide the panel into the first profile (As shown in Image 4).
- Fix the second profile into the panel, fixing it on the outside rim with 3 pieces of wood stripes (As shown in Image 5).
Full wall installation with Aluframe VMT Double
- Start the installation from the bottom-right side (If cuted panels are going to be used it is recommended to start with these). Check if panels are levelled before inserting the Aluframe VMT Double on the first row (As shown in Image 1).
- Insert the panels on the Aluframe VMT Double. Repeat the process until the wall is complete (As shown in Image 2).
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.