Flat Panel PET (white version) is made from VicPET Wool – a nonwoven textile produced mainly from recycled plastic bottles. VicPET Wool is a low emitting material having earned the A+ French VOC label (ISO16000). It has also been classified as Class 1 according to OEKO-TEX 100 Standard, i.e. meeting the human – ecological requirements presently established for baby articles. In addition VicPET Wool is a fire rated product.
Flat Panels PET are designed to perform primarily in the medium and high frequencies – a great solution for any application for treating both ceilings and walls. Thanks to its green, recyclable, human-safe nature and acoustic properties Flat Panel PET can contribute to the development of sustainable projects and therefore can help you earning credits normally available in the Green Building Certification Schemes such as LEED, WELL, HQE, DGNB, CASBEE, BREEAM, etc.
Application: It can be used in various places like Recording studios, Home theaters, Auditoriums, Cinema halls, Hotels, Dubbing rooms, Residential areas, Schools & Universities, Voice Over (VO) Rooms, etc.
Vicoustic Flat Panel PET Features:
- Premium high density PET Wool
- Light weight and Easy to install
- High Performance in medium and high frequencies
- Easy to clean and maintain.
Vicoustic Flat Panel PET Specifications:
- Material: VicPet Wool
- Scratch Resistance: Yes
- Washable: Yes
- Functionality: Absorption
- Absorption Frequency Range: Medium and High Frequencies
- NRC: 0.55
- Fire Rating Europe: Euroclass B- S1, do (Wh 20mm)
- Fire Rating USA: Class B (Pet WH); Class A (Pet Bl)
- Dimensions (mm): 595 x 595 x 20 / 595 x 595 x 40 // 1190 x 595 x 20 / 1190 x 595 x 40
- Quantity: 8 Units.