Vicoustic has developed an evolutionary new product range fit for both residential and commercial use. Created exclusively by Vicoustic, Flat Panel VMT is made from VicPET Wool – a material produced mainly from recycled plastic bottles. With an innovative dyeing technology, Flat Panel VMT panels can simulate concrete, marble, wood and other materials, achieving an amazing and realistic look in any setting.
Flat Panel VMT panels are designed to perform primarily in the medium and high frequencies. Therefore, these panels provide a great acoustic solution to implement in any commercial or residential setting and can be used on ceilings and walls.
The applications for Flat Panel VMT are infinite, making it perfect for both new construction and refurbishment projects. Aesthetically, it comes in a wide range of patterns and can be fixed to any surface with Velcro (included) and with several other Vicoustic fixation solutions available (sold separately).
Application: It can be used in various places like Recording studios, Home theaters, Rehearsal rooms, Auditoriums, Restaurants, Cinema halls, Hotels, Dubbing rooms, Residential areas, Schools & Universities, Voice Over (VO) Rooms, Banquet halls, Ship & Yacht buildings, Commercial places, etc.
Vicoustic Flat Panel VMT – Solid Colors Features:
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Light weight, Easy to install
- High performance in Medium and High frequencies
- Can be used on ceilings and walls
- Easy to clean and maintain.
Vicoustic Flat Panel VMT – Solid Colors Specifications:
- Functionality: Absorption
- Absorption Frequency Range: Medium and High Frequencies
- NRC: 0.60
- Scratch Resistance: Yes
- Washable: Yes
- Fire Rating (Europe): EuroClass B – S2 d0
- Fire Rating (USA): Class A
- Fire Rating (Canada): CAN/ULC S102
- Flame Spread Rating: 5
- Smoke Developed Classification: 115
- Dimensions (mm): 595x595x20, 595x595x40, 1190x595x20, 1190x595x40, 2380x1190x20.
- Quantity: 8 Units.