Vicoustic Flexi Glue Ultra is one-component glue, plasticizer-free, quick curing sealant and although it does not have solvents it has been optimized to have a good initial adhesion. Being a solvent-free glue it is completely safe to use it in any environment and in addition it avoids dissolving polyurethane (foam) or polystyrene (EPS) products, making it ideal to glue any Vicoustic product. Flexi Glue Ultra is also resistant to humidity and high temperatures.
Application: It can be used in various places like Recording studios, Home theaters, Rehearsal rooms, Auditoriums, Cinema halls, Dubbing rooms, Voice Over (VO) Rooms, etc.
Remember: The surface to be bonded or glued must be clean, dry, free of dust and grease.
Vicoustic Flexi Glue Ultra Advantages:
- No solvent (no shrinkage)
- Do not dissolve the EPS
- It does not loose adherence over time
- More efficient (about 30%).
1. Apply Flexiglue Ultra with a caulk gun directly to the back of the acoustic panel.
2. Place the panel on the wall in the correct position for a maximum of 10 minutes after glue application and hold in place.
3. The cure time depends on the layer thickness, temperature and humidity of the air.