The revolutionary Flexi Wave acoustic panel brings performance and design to our homes. Especially developed to fit in standard clip-in or T-Profile frames, this is the only non square or rectangular tile that fits in standard ceiling frames. Two other fixation systems are available for free installation in walls and ceilings.
This hybrid acoustic panel acts as an absorber and diffuser simultaneously. Very easy to install, it hooks on to the existing frames but can also be glued directly to flat surfaced ceilings. The acoustic foam and fabric can be removed for cleaning or replaced with a different color. The Flexi Wave is the ideal product to improve the acoustics and decor of your home cinema and hi-fi room. This acoustic panel is ideal for residential installations, cinemas, restaurants, or on it’s own, as a decorative piece.
Application: It can be used in various places like Recording studios, Home theaters, Rehearsal rooms, Auditoriums, Cinema halls, Dubbing rooms, Residential areas, Voice Over (VO) Rooms, Commercial places, etc.
Vicoustic Flexi Wave 60.15 Features:
- Made of acoustic foam and wood
- Easy to install
- High acoustic performance
- Elegant and unique look
- Acts as both an absorber and diffuser.
Vicoustic Flexi Wave 60.15 Specifications:
- Dimensions (mm): 595 x 100 x 150
- Absorption Frequency: Medium Frequencies
- Functionality: Hybrid
- NRC: 0.71
- Fire Class European (EN): Euroclass F
- Material: Wood , Fabric , Foam
- Wood Type: Mdf Laminated
- Fabric Type: Microsuede
- Foam Type: M1
- Installation Place: Wall, Ceiling
- Fixing Type: Standard 15mm, Standard 24mm, Clip In, Glued.
Ceiling/Wall surfaces should be examined prior to installation, ensuring they are clean, smooth, and dry. If you have unpainted gypsum board surfaces, these should be primed with a drywall primer (or another material manufactured especially for the purpose), to equalize the absorption between the gypsum board face paper, joint compound, and skin coating materials. You should then apply the paint, and allow air circulation in order to dry the paint within the time frame specified by the paint manufacturer. Please ensure the paint is dry before installing the acoustic panel. Make sure the room has all the conditions necessary to receive the acoustic panels. After you apply the glue on the back of each acoustic panel, please ensure you hold the acoustic panel on the wall the required time (mentioned below), and ensure it stays fixed in place.
- Place Flexi Glue in the back of the acoustic panel (As shown in Step 1).
- Apply the acoustic panel on the ceiling/wall surface (As shown in Step 2).
- Secure the panel with the glue against the ceiling/wall for about 10 seconds (As show in Step 3).
- Remove it from the surface and put it back on the same spot and repeat, pressing against the surface for at least 40 seconds until the glue grabs (As shown in Step 4).
Please Note: Flexi Glue is not included but can be purchased separately from our website.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.