High-quality materials, outstanding design and revolutionary technologies are all key components of the Vicoustic range of patterns for one of our most popular and advanced acoustic solutions. Returning to the objective that lead us to the VMT Line – simulate premium materials with great acoustic performance – Vicoustic is releasing now an exclusive premium collection for selected VMT Products, in collaboration with Mercado da Pedra, a leading luxury stone specialist in Portugal.
We have chosen to replicate exclusively some of Mercado da Pedra’s most desirable stones, with all the amazing acoustic properties of a Vicoustic solution. You have now the chance to incorporate the look of exquisite luxury stones in your design projects, without the poor reflecting issues of natural stone.
Application: It can be used in various places like Recording studios, Home theaters, Rehearsal rooms, Auditoriums, Restaurants, Cinema halls, Hotels, Dubbing rooms, Residential areas, Schools & Universities, Voice Over (VO) Rooms, Banquet halls, Ship & Yacht buildings, Commercial places, etc.
Vicoustic Natural Stones Collection Features:
- Easy to install
- Consists of material with absorption properties
- High performance in medium and high frequencies
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Can be used for both walls and ceilings
- Suitable for residential and commercial applications.
Vicoustic Natural Stones Collection Specifications:
- Dimensions (mm): 595 x 595 x 20
- Functionality: Absorption
- Absorption Frequency: Medium / High Frequencies
- Thickness (mm): 20
- NRC: 0.55 (Flat Panel VMT 20mm applied directly over a rigid surface)
- Scratch Resistance: Yes
- Washable: Yes
- Fire Class / European (EN): Euroclass B – s2, d0
- Fire Class / USA: Class A (ASTM-E84)
- Fire Class / Canada: Can/ULCS102, Flame Spread Rating: 5, Smoke Develop: Class 115
- Foam Type: PET
- Place: Wall , Ceiling
- Fixing Type: Velcro, Flexi Glue Ultra; VicFix Frame; Magnetic and Mechanical Suspended Fixation.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.