Optimized for corner mounting, Super Bass Extreme VMT has six solid colors finishes allowing a neutral aspect that can be used in a greater variety of spaces by designers, looking for interior design compatibility. Designed to provide effective low frequency absorption between 60-160 Hz, it delivers maximum effectiveness between 75 -100Hz. The VMT front in this new version, provides sufficient mid-high frequency absorption to control corner reflections. When porous materials such as foam are applied to corners or walls, they become less efficient in dealing with low frequencies, because the particle velocity or air movement associated with long wavelengths is low. However, the sound pressure is at its maximum and Super Bass Extreme’s internal membrane transforms this high pressure fluctuations into air motion. The membrane sympathetically vibrates over a frequency range of 75-100 Hz, causing the air to pass through a layer of high-density foam that absorbs the low frequencies.
Super Bass Extreme is highly recommended for smaller rooms with low frequency issues. The panel can be used in different corner positions and its modular structure allows further units to be added as required.
Application: It can be used in various places like Listening Rooms, Banquet Halls, Home Theaters, Recording and Broadcast Studios, Post Production Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, Conference and Teleconference Rooms, Public Spaces, Auditoriums, etc.
Vicoustic Super Bass Extreme VMT Features:
- Six solid colors finishes
- Highly recommended for smaller rooms with low frequency issues
- Panel can be used in different corner positions
- Modular structure allows further units to be added as required.
Vicoustic Super Bass Extreme VMT Specifications:
- Functionality: Absorption
- Absorption Frequency Range: Low Frequencies absorption
- NRC: 0.40
- Scratch Resistance: N/A
- Washable: N/A
- Raw Material: VicPET Wool, MDF, Melamine
- Dimensions (mm): 595 x 595 x 155
- Installation: VicFix J Profile (included), Flexi Glue Ultra or Manually assembled – no tools required
- Quantity: 2 Units.