Suspended Baffle PET is made from VicPET Wool – a non-woven textile produced mainly from recycled plastic bottles. Being a suspended acoustic element, presents twice the area of absorbing material exposed of a common acoustic panel, making it a very efficient solution to control noise build up in big public or industrial spaces.
Vicoustic Suspended Baffle PET has an Euro Class B fire rate classification, it is a low emitting material having earned the A+ French VOC label (ISO 16000) and has also been classified as Class 1 according to OEKO-TEX 100 Standard, i.e. meeting the human- ecological requirements presently established for baby articles.
It’s easy to install using a simple Wire Rope Fixation System, basically two steel cables with a hook. The Wire Rope can be easily adjusted in height up to 150 cm.
Application: It can be used in various places like Home theaters, Recording studios, Auditoriums, Rehearsal room, Banquet halls, Commercial offices, Hotels, Public spaces, Schools & Colleges, Restaurants, Banquet halls, Dubbing room, etc.
Vicoustic Suspended Baffle PET Features:
- Light weight and easy to install
- Premium high density PET Wool
- High Performance in medium and high frequencies
- Easy to clean and maintain.
Vicoustic Suspended Baffle PET Specifications:
- Functionality: Absorption
- Fire Rating Europe: Euro Class B S1, dO (EM 13501-1)
- Fire Rating USA: White PET: Class B (STM-E84) | Black PET: Class A (ASTM-E84)
- Installation: Wire Rope (steel cable with a hook) Fixation System
- Dimensions (mm): 595 x 1190 x 40
- Quantity: 6 Units.