Vicoustic fixation system frame for walls are light-weighted fixation frame developed to hang 3 or 4 acoustic panels on the wall. It is easy to mount and it allows the exchange of panels from the frame, which can be used with panels made out of VicPet Wool, M1 and EPS.
Application: It can be used in various places like Listening Rooms, Home Theaters, Recording and Broadcast Studios, Post Production Studios, Office, Rehearsal Rooms, Conference and Teleconference Rooms, Public Spaces, Auditoriums, etc.
Vicoustic VicFix Frame Features:
- Developed to hang 3 or 4 acoustic panels on the walls
- Light-weighted fixation frame
- Easy to mount and allows exchange of panels from the frame.
Vicoustic VicFix Frame Specifications:
- Installation Place: Wall
- Dimensions: 3×1 – 400 x 1600mm
- Dimensions: 2×2 – 1000 x 1000mm
- Fixation: Screwed (all the accessories included)
- Quantity: 1 Unit.