VicTotem represents a new and revolutionary solution for acoustic treatment. VicTotem is a free standing, variable acoustic treatment product which can provide absorption, diffusion and bass management and any mix thereof in one and the same product. It can be placed freely in any room, in any combinations and it can be repositioned and changed for different acoustic environments. It is also a fantastic product for demo rooms, roadshows, clinics and trade shows. For Hi-Fi and Home Cinema users, it is an incredible flexible system that can change with upgrades to your system and can be adapted to new needs. For commercial studios and project studios it offers the most versatile and flexible system available – freely movable between recording rooms and mixing situations. VicTotem is designed with the craftsmanship of Vicoustic and is available a wide range of colours and wood finish to fit any room and space. This versatile product was designed to act as a bass trap (when placed on room corners) and it can also be used as a free-standing element to control reflections. An extra module for added height is also available.
Application: It can be used in various places like Rehearsal Rooms, Home Theaters, Auditoriums, Dubbing Rooms, Post Production Studios, Cinema Halls, Recording Studios, Voice Over (VO) Rooms, Hotels, Conference and Teleconference Room, etc.
Vicoustic VicTotem Ultra VMT Features:
- Used as a free-standing element to control reflections
- Provides absorption, diffusion and bass management
- Wide range of colours and wood finish to fit any room and space.
Vicoustic VicTotem Ultra VMT Specifications:
- Functionality: Absorption, Diffusion and Bass Trap
- Absorption Frequency Range: Low to High Frequency absorption
- NRC: Wood Side (Corner position): 0.55 / VMT Side (Corner position): 0.77
- Scratch Resistance: Yes
- Washable: No
- Raw Material: PET Wool, MDF, Melamine
- Dimensions: 1845 x 595 x 366 mm
- Installation: Manually assembled – no tools required
- Quantity: 1 Unit.